Colorado's Gun Range
Sunday: 11am – 4pm
- Tour the Range
- Holster Qualification
- About us
- Our system
- Rental Guns
- Range Fees
- Machine Gun Rentals
- Create an Account
- 10 lanes at 25 yards
- 2 lanes at 50 yards
We welcome most pistols and rifles up to 338 Lapua. (Shooters may not use steel-core or steel case ammunition, tracers, incendiary, or Muzzle Loader firearms.
Our spacious booths can accommodate parties, up to 3 shooters per lane!
We are open to the public! Reservations for annual members available and walk-ins are also gladly accepted!
The range is open to both members and non-members.
- Walk-ins are always welcome but will be subject to range availability.
- The target retrieval system: state-of-the-art and programmable! Optional targets will challenge even the most advanced target shooters.
- Ventilation systems: environmentally controlled ventilation system provides clean, temperature-controlled air. Our system moves the air down range at a monitored and controlled rate of 75 feet per minute to prevent lead exposure and ensure that those at the firing line will always breathe clean, fresh air.
- Our Range Officers are always present to help ensure a safe experience for all of our guests. They are experienced and professional individuals with a broad range of experience with many types of firearms.
*Private Handgun Lessons available!
$80.00 per hour, 2 hour minimum
Purchase ticket here!
- TUESDAY-FRIDAY $17.68 Per person for the entire day!
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY $20.80 Per person for the entire day!
- $46.80 Monthly Membership per person for shooter collecting brass
- $41.60 Monthly Membership per person for shooter NOT collecting brass
- Start at $15.00 per firearm
- Targets and ammunition available onsite, though you are welcome to bring your own, prices vary.
Memberships are available on a first come basis, and provide unlimited shooting.
Prices and availability may be subject to change. Please call for details.
Save time and complete your range waivers here!!