Sunday: 11am – 5pm
- Tour the Range
- Holster Qualification
- About us
- Our system
- Range Fees
- Pistol Rentals
- Rifle Rentals
- Machine Gun Rentals
- Suppressor Rentals
The Range at 5280 Armory featuring:
- 10 lanes at 25 yards
- 2 lanes at 50 yards
Most pistols and rifles up to 50 BMG, can be fired on all lanes (Shooters may not use steel-core ammunition, tracers or Muzzle Loader firearms. Shotguns allowed, must shoot slug (purchased from 5280 Armory / The Range, must be shot at 25y)
Our spacious booths can accommodate parties, up to 3 shooters per lane!
We are open to the public! Reservations for annual members available and walk-ins are also gladly accepted!
The range is open to both members and non-members.
- Walk-ins are always welcome but will be subject to range availability.
The Range at 5280 Armory is one of the most advanced Colorado shooting ranges!
- The target retrieval system: state-of-the-art and programmable! Optional targets will challenge even the most advanced target shooters.
- Ventilation systems: environmentally controlled ventilation system provides clean, temperature-controlled air. Our system moves the air down range at a monitored and controlled rate of 75 feet per minute to prevent lead exposure and ensure that those at the firing line will always breathe clean, fresh air.
- Our Range Officers are always present to help ensure a safe experience for all of our guests. They are experienced and professional individuals with a broad range of experience with many types of firearms.
*Private Handgun Lessons available!
$80.00 per hour, 2 hour minimum
Purchase ticket here!
- Sunday, July 30th: Level 2 5280 Lady | Women’s Basic Pistol
- Sunday, August 13th: CO C.C.W (3-6p)
*EFFECTIVE MARCH 1ST, 2015
By customer suggestion, we have simplified our pricing structure for the shooting range.
Beginning March 1st, we will no longer be charging two separate fees for the 50 yard lane versus the 25 yard land. Instead, we are introducing one flat hourly rate of $20.00 per person per hour. This will better accommodate the many customers of ours who stop in wanting to shoot both rifle and pistol.
We are also offering yearly memberships starting at $399.99*, and and monthly passes at $40.00
- $20.00 per person / 25y or 50y
- $399.99* per person / 25y & 50y
Membership Family (annual):
(Family memberships up to 4 people, immediate family only, children (up to 21). Must reside in same household)
- $- 25y
- $- 25y & 50y
- Start at $15.00 per firearm
- Targets and ammunition available onsite, though you are welcome to bring your own, prices vary.
Memberships are available on a first come basis, and provide unlimited shooting.
Prices and availability may be subject to change. Please call for details.