Saturday, December 22nd (3-7p)
Private lessons available – $80/ Hour
- Sunday, November 18th: CO C.C.W. (1:30-4:30p) | Class Module 7
- Sunday, November 18th: IDPA Match (5:30-8:30p)
- Tuesday, December 4th: CO C.C.W. (2-5p) | Class – Module 7
- Tuesday, December 4th: Youth 1 (5:30-7:30p) Class
- Tuesday, December 11th: Intro to Pistol (5-7p) |Class Module 1
- Saturday, December 15th: CO C.C.W. (11:30a – 2:30p) | Class Module 7
- Saturday, December 15th: 5280 Lady (3-7p) | Class Module 2
- Sunday, December 16th: Intro to Pistol (10am – 12p) | Class Module 1
- Sunday, December 16th: Basic Pistol (11:30a – 4p) | Class Module 2
- Tuesday, December 18th: CO C.C.W. (5-8p) | Class Module 7
- Saturday, December 22nd: Women’s C.C.W. (12-3p) Class Module 7
5280 Armory store is a fantastic experience. I just bought a rifle I had been looking all over for. I called the shop, they had the rifle in stock so I went in. First off, their store is impressive. The biggest selection I’ve seen outside of Las Vegas.
The store is very well organized by brand and caliber. When I approached the counter a staff member greeted me right away. The rifle I was looking for was in stock as promised and priced VERY competitively (even when compared to online prices).
I was also impressed by their selection of collectors forearms too. If you’re looking for a unique piece of history check here first.
The 5280 Armory offers a ‘cash’ discount on almost all firearms sold there which is nice. Basically they pass along the savings of not having a credit card transaction fee.
The staff overall was friendly and knowledgeable. I’ll definitely be driving the 30 minutes from home to make ALL my future purchases here. They are definitely worth the drive.
I’ll be back soon to check out their indoor range, hopefully it’s run as well as the 5280 Armory store.
The Range at 5280 Armory
THE STORE AND RANGE HAVE DIFFERENT HOURS!!!!
THE ARMORY IS OPEN TUESDAY-SATURDAY 11AM-6PM
THE RANGE IS OPEN TUESDAY – SATURDAY: 10a – 7p
SUNDAY: 11a- – 5p